Le Bebe Collection Plan Welcome Kit:
- At 3 three months, we start the session
with your baby lying on their tummy on a soft “pillow”
that is slightly angled to help them push themselves up.
- In addition, we’ll use other props
and do other poses so you have a very nice variety of images
to select from for yourself and for gifts. If you have a
baby blanket, rattle or something special you would like
to include, be sure to bring it to the session.
- Clothing: It’s always best to have
the same color outfit for the baby panel. This way it keeps
a nice consistency in color. It’s best to select outfits
that are mainly solid colors. Outfits that have lots of
designs or lines can be distracting. Remember, these images
will be around for a very long time, so the more classic
you can be with your outfits, the better.
- We may also include a few images with
mom’s face showing at the 3 month session, so please
be sure to bring a black or white long sleeve blouse or
sweater if possible.
- We allow up to a full hour to give us
as much time possible to create incredible images and also
allow time for you baby to be fed have his diaper changed.
- At the 6 month session, your baby will need to be able
to sit up on his own without falling over for a least short
periods at a time. This is important, not only because the
image for the panel will be of your baby sitting upright
on their own, but also because the safety of your baby is
of the utmost importance to us.
- Feel free to bring several different outfit
and we’ll help you select the best ones. Hats are
- If you have cool props or baskets that
can add to the personal meaning of you, go ahead and bring
- At 6 months, we often get smiles and giggles,
but not every single time. It’s up to your baby, but
don’t be disappointed if your baby is more on the
- The 9 month session is a bit more challenging
as your baby needs to be able to hold on to a baby size
bench. It’s a good idea to practice at home by having
your baby hold on to your sofa or chair.
- If you feel your baby is not quite ready
for this, feel free to reschedule the session for a week
or two later.
- Two or three outfits should be enough
for this session.
12 Months – Happy Birthday!:
- For the 12 month session your baby will
be standing along or next to a prop for the panel.
- We usually do two outfits at this session,
a dressier one and a little more casual one.
- One thing to watch for at home before
this session is if your child is walking. If they take more
than a step or two, you may want to call to see if we have
any appointments sooner. If they’re walking at this
session, the moment you sit them down next to the rocking
horse, they’ll take off across the room.
- Once again bring any props you may be
interested to include in the images.
Limited Edition Sessions
Limited edition sessions are done at different
times of the year and generally reflect a special theme.
The session fee and prints are discounted from our regular
studio pricing list. Some of our theme sessions include
“Dog Days of Summer” and “Spring Baby
Chicks.” Take advantage of this great opportunity
to have photos that are truly unique. It is also a great
time to meet our studio staff and discuss a future full
Sign up to our email list to be
the first to learn about these special sessions that always
sell out quickly.